AM report for Radu Spineanu

Report for new developer applicant Radu Spineanu <radu@timisoara.roedu.net>:

   I recommend to accept Radu Spineanu as new Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0xC9ABFBD3

   ID Check passed, Key signed by at least one existing Debian Developer,
   Gergely Risko <risko@debian.org>.

   pub  1024D/C9ABFBD3 2004-02-11 Radu Spineanu <radus@smartpost.ro>
     Key fingerprint = F3EF B12B 23D9 D245 B7E4  BE6D 2643 1938 C9AB FBD3
   sig!3       EE0A35C7 2004-07-16   RISKO, Gergely <risko@debian.org>
   uid                            Radu Spineanu <radu@timisoara.roedu.net>
   sig!3       EE0A35C7 2004-07-16   RISKO, Gergely <risko@debian.org>

   The key is a version 4 key.

   Applicant writes:

   --8<-------------------------------------------------------->8---

   I am a student at the Politehnica University Timisoara, and also work
   at an ISP that provides services to all educational facilities in 5
   cities. My first contact with linux was 4 years ago in highschool.
   I don't have an exciting story to tell about home i came to use linux,
   i just saw a RH cd at school and installed it. I was amazed what things
   i could do with it and so started everything.

   Since then i've been managing various servers, some remote, 90% of
   which have Debian on them.

   There are romanians that develop great open source software which would
   be a great adition to Debian, however they don't have the time to
   maintain and also develop. My primary goal would be to help them.
   But in general i want Debian to be great, so i think maybe i could help
   a little.

   --8<-------------------------------------------------------->8---

   Searching Google for him returns mostly links to his debian work.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------

   Radu demonstrated good understanding of Debian's Philosophy and Procedures.
   He answered my Questions about the Social Contract, the DFSG, the BTS etc.

   When I checked the xmail and zazu, I found some small glitches
   which he fixed quickly.

   He also answered my questions regarding T&S without problems.

4. Account information
----------------------

   Preferred account name: radu
   Address to forward E-Mails to: radu@timisoara.roedu.net

5. Attachments

   GPG Key with ID 0xC9ABFBD3

   Recommendation of the advocate and logs of the discussions with applicant.
   [in text-format and as mbox]

   [not in the public report]

Cheers,
Andi