Re: Misc web page changes, possible breakage

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 05:24:38PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> Unable to improve upon Jay's words, I would simply
> associate myself also with them.

The same here.

I would only expand part about fear of jeopardize NM process by saying
unwelcome statements about it.
It is said that during NM process applicant shouldn't comment whole process
at all, especially when there are some delays of it.
Otherwise he/she can make things even worse.

That's what I heard from my friends which are developers already, and
that's what I'm saying to developers-to-be, when they're asking me how to
start and how to behave during process. Don't know if it is really related
but I'm saying it cause that's very popular opinion.

If it is true then it doesn't make Debian looking good for prospective
developers.

Of course as Jay said, I don't want to discredit particular persons,
especially since they're contributing in many ways and I really appreciate
they work, I just wanted to express my feelings about whole process
cause I think that's the correct way of improving it.
If noone will comment process because of fear then this process will
getting worse and worse.

regards
fEnIo
--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska