Re: Article on becoming a Debian Maintainer

Enrico Zini wrote:
On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 10:55:38AM +0000, Bruce Byfield wrote:

I'm currently writing an article for Newsforge on the process of becoming a Debian Maintainer.

If anybody involved in overseeing the process, or anybody currently going through the process is willing to answer a few questions, please contact me over the next day or so.

Please also ask in debian-women@lists.debian.org: Helen Faulkner posted
a very nice report of her NM process there:

Well, if anyone is interested, parts 1 and 2 of the story are here:

and here:

Watch the debian-women list for more of "Helen's adventures with NM".
Part 4: P&P  will be coming soon...