AM report for Paul Waite

by Yooseong Yang <yooseong@debian.org>
======================================

Well regarding myself, I am 48 and have been writing software in various
forms for about 30-odd years. This started with PL/1 on an IBM-360
mainframe at Durham University, UK and then 'C' at the same place. As
the 'personal computer' came along, I graduated with a Ph.D. in Physics,
and went down to Wembley in London, Uk to work on Laser Optics. My
passion for software found various outlets there, where I designed and
built things like single-board computers (building hardware was also a
passion!), and wrote the OS for it in Z-80 assembler.
Since 1999 I've been the 6th Director of a small IT company called
Catalyst IT here in Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. I have been
using Php almost exclusively for some years, with PostgreSQL, to build
web applications, and over that time I have built a development platform
which is, essentially, the distillation of all of those efforts. It has been
developed as a platform for other developers, and I want to share it, such
as it is, with anyone who wants to build web applications in Php.

ID
--
GPG Key signed by Andrew McMillan (Andrew @ Work) <andrew@catalyst.net.nz>
pub 1024D/090C3B23 2003-11-08   Paul Waite <paul@waite.net.nz>

ID check passed

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Paul Waite has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and Procedures.
He answered all my Questions about Social Contract, DFSG, BTS etc. in
a good way.

P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
Correctly answered T&S questions.
I checked these packages and they looks so goo.

T&S check passed.

Recommendation
I recommend to accept Paul Waite as a Debian Developer.
Account:       paulwaite
Forward-Email: <paul@waite.net.nz>

Regards,

Yooseong