Re: Starting my new maintainer job

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 12:33:33AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:

> I don't say people should read the whole reports, but at least having a
> rough idea how other AMs work might help. Me at least.

Me too, it would be useful for me, for two cases:

 - as an AM newcomer, to see the work of others as an example.  Of
   course I still haven't had an applicant accepted yet, so I'm not on
   the list of people who would read the reports, so I wouldn't benefit
   for this anyway

 - for other AMs, to check the reports of new AMs and give suggestions
   and feedback

Ciao,

Enrico