AM report for Riccardo Setti

by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================
I'm Riccardo Setti and I'm 18 years old. I live in Italy and I study at the secondary school.
One years ago I did my first installation of linux, obviously Debian. In
december 2003 I tried to build my first package needing it for
my work. Since this moment I'am interesting about the development of debian.
For Debian I have translated some documents and I am the maintainer of
some packages, and this is what I wish to do in debian (for now).

ID
---
pub  1024D/84BF79C8 2003-12-07 Riccardo Setti (giskard) <giskard@autistici.org>
sig!3       84BF79C8 2003-12-07   Riccardo Setti (giskard) <giskard@autistici.org>
sig!3       1A686975 2004-01-20   Carlo Contavalli <ccontavalli@commedia.it>
sub  1024g/6940BD3F 2003-12-07
sig!        84BF79C8 2003-12-07   Riccardo Setti (giskard) <giskard@autistici.org>

Carlo is ccontavalli@debian.org
ID check passed

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Agrees to follow DMUP.
Correctly answered questions.
P&P check pased.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintains sponsored packages gnomoradio, sylpheed-gtk2 plus some aolserver4
modules.
Correctly answered T&S questions.
I checked package gnomoradio.  It had a bug against it because it was linked
against the experimental version of libgcc (a bug caused by the sponsor,
not Riccardo).  Riccardo work with joeyh to get the corrected version
uploaded.
T&S check passed.

Recommendation

Debian login: giskard
Forwarding email: giskard@autistici.org

I recommend that Riccardo be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer