NM report for Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder

AM report on Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================
I've been using Linux since 1995 and have progressed from DLD to Debian via
SuSE and RedHat. I came to Debian a few months before woody was released
(and have never looked back since), and have stopped using Windows about 3
or 4 years ago.

I've been toying with applying for NM for quite a long time, but since all
software I used alwasys was packaged and quite well-maintained, the
incentive was always a bit lacking. Finally, with postgrey, I found a
package where I was faster than everybody else with packaging.

My main areas of interest are email, GnuPG and NTP. Toolchains, issue
tracking and version control systems and many other topics also interest me
but I haven't don any substantial work in these areas lately. In the near
future, Linux in the enterprise (server and desktop) will be an important
part of my $DAYJOB, and I hope that I can do at least part of my work as a
DD there.

ID
---
GPG key signed by many developers including madduck@debian.org and
jordens@debian.org
ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Agrees to abide by DMUP and uphold social contract.
Correctly answered P&P questions.
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintains sponsored packages postgrey and libnet-ntp-perl.
I checked postgrey and it was a well-built package with one very
minor bug.
Correctly answered T&S checks.
T&S check passed.

Recommendation

Debian login: cmot
Forwarding email: debian@fortytwo.ch

I recommend that Adrian be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer