AM report for Pierre Habouzit <pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org>

Report for new developer applicant Pierre Habouzit

1. Identification & Background
   Check with Keyid 0xA1EE761C:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 4 existing DDs, Jean-Michel Kelbert
   (kelbert), Thomas Quinot (thomas), Matthieu Delahaye (matthieu) and
   Nicolas Sabouret (nico).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0xA1EE761C
   pub  1024D/A1EE761C 2004-02-10 Pierre Habouzit <pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org>
        Key fingerprint = 72B4 C59A DA78 D70E 055C  129E BC6A FB5B A1EE 761C
   sig!        2F2F0CDE 2004-07-08   Jean-Michel Kelbert <kelbert@debian.org>
   sig!3       393D2469 2004-06-22   Thomas Quinot <thomas@cuivre.fr.eu.org>
   sig!3       43A1E308 2004-07-09   Matthieu Delahaye <matthieu@debian.org>
   sig!3       A1EE761C 2004-02-10   Pierre Habouzit <pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org>
   sig!        C24E83C2 2004-07-12   Nicolas Sabouret <Nicolas.Sabouret@lip6.fr>

   Applicant writes:

   Well, first, let's talk about me. I'm 23 and I'm french. I'm a PhD
   student at INRIA [1] in the MOSCOVA Project [2] (since the 1st
   september). I'm a former student of the École Polytechnique [3].

   I had my first own computer in 2001. I allways wanted to give a try to
   linux and then I tried it. Moreover, I had a big problem with windows,
   since my hardware was quite young and had really poor drivers, my
   maximum uptime under windows 2000 was about 2 hours ... So I decided to
   remove windows from my system, and tried debian. I never used anything
   else than linux since.
   Another thing, more close to debian itself, is the state of the web apps
   in debian. there was a thread on debian-devel 1 month ago (or maybe a
   couple of weeks I don't remember, the entry point is here [8]). I've
   posted in the thread, and in fact, since I'm packaging a web app
   (flyspray) I already noticed the mess it was. I've even writen a draft
   for a method to package php pear modules [9] and I'm quite interested
   to work with other people on a general policy about web apps packages
   in debian, since I'm convinced web apps are really important, in the
   near future I expect most of the more used apps to be web-based ones.

   [1] http://www.inria.fr/
   [2] http://pauillac.inria.fr/moscova/
   [3] http://www.polytechnique.edu/
   [8] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/08/msg01104.html

2. Philosophy and Procedures
   Pierre has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Pierre is Maintainer of akregator and flyspray, both Packages in Debian
   (sponsored by Jean Michel Kelbert (kelbert) and Jonathan Oxer (jon)).
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

4. Recommendation
   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       madcoder
   Forward-Email: pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.org

$_=')(hBCdzVnS})3..0}_$;//::niam/s~=)]3[))_$(rellac(=_$({pam(esrever })e$.)4/3*
)e$(htgnel+23(rhc,"u"(kcapnu ,""nioj ;|_- |/+9-0z-aZ-A|rt~=e$;_$=e${pam tnirp{y
V2ajFGabus} yV2ajFGa&{gwmclBHIbus}gwmclBHI&{yVGa09mbbus}yVGa09mb&{hBCdzVnSbus';
s/\n//g;s/bus/\nbus/g;eval scalar reverse   # <mailto:marc@marcbrockschmidt.de>