Re: Putting Rafal Zawadzki on hold

On Sun, 2004-08-29 at 14:58 +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Hi Rafal,
>
> It seems to me that you're a bit overloaded, as you didn't find time
> to answer to my pings on 24.7. or 9.8.. So, I'm putting you on hold
> now; this gives me the possibility to process another application now.
> If you have more time, please feel free to ask for continuing your
> application.

Hello,

Just curious, is there some kind of standarized way to put on hold to
some applicant? I mean, I have seen some other AM's putting on hold
after periods of six months or more, so I find this month period new and
disturbing. Please don't misunderstand what I mean, it is just a curious
question.

Regards,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 GPG 356E16CD - 84F0 E180 8AF6 E8D0 842F  B520 63F3 08DB 356E 16CD