Re: developer.php picking up incorrect email/key

On Thursday 05 August 2004 16:38, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

Hi all,

> * Andres Salomon <dilinger@voxel.net> [2004-08-05 10:33]:
> > The packages list for me, linked from nmlist.php (the link is

In Maintainer file:
sinek                Andres Salomon <dilinger@mp3revolution.net>

sinek is available in woody.

That's why the link is available.

It is certainly a bug and you should fill a bug against qa.debian.org in
order to have this kind of stuff known.

> I've removed these links today because they cause more pain than
> they're worth.

While the NM must have a gpg key why not using it ?

--
Igor Genibel
«Non bene pro toto libertas venditur auro»