AM report for Gurkan Sengun

by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

My roots are from Turkey, but I grew up and live in Switzerland. I was
born on 29th January 1978 in Switzerland.
I worked like four years in a security, network and unix consulting company.
I like GNU and I like Debian. I am a channel regular on #debian. My personal
homepage is http://www.linuks.mine.nu I like GNUstep and Hurd. I am upstream
for jumpnbump and ibackup. I am the president and founder of a local
LUG. I am working on clarifying licenses. I am running that Debian
User Worldmap thing. I am encouraging friends to work on turkish translations,
as well as other people to translate GNUstep applications.
The packages I work on can be found here:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=gurkan@linuks.mine.nu

ID
---
GPG key signed by several Debian developers:
pub  1024D/0999548B 2001-09-21 Guerkan Senguen <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu>
sig!3       0999548B 2003-02-15   Guerkan Senguen <gurkan@linuks.mine.nu>
sig!2       3F3E6426 2003-09-25   Guido Guenther <agx@debian.org>
sig!2       330C4A75 2003-10-04   Martin F. Krafft <madduck@madduck.net>
sig!3       14E06AAF 2003-10-06   Daniel Lutz <danlutz@debian.org>

ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintains sponsored packages ms-sys, mguesser, gnustep-icons, gridlock,
wmblob, gmines, aclock, waiho, camera, talksoup, gomoku, textedit, lusernet,
stepbill, charmap plus probably a few more to come.

Upstream for jumpnbump, ibackup, aclock, modplugplay (xmms-modplug),
stepbill
Packages look fine and are sponsored and in archive
T&S passed.

Recommendation

Debian login: love
Forwarding email: gurkan@linuks.mine.nu

i recommend that Gurkan be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer