AM report for Florian Ernst <florian_ernst@gmx.net>

Report for new developer applicant Florian Ernst <florian_ernst@gmx.net>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x514B3E7C:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 13 existing DDs: Joachim Breitner (nomeata),
   Gergely Nagy (algernon), Thimo Neubauer (thimo), Peter Palfrader (weasel),
   Jonathan Oxer (jon), Andreas Mueller (amu), Laurent Fousse (lfousse),
   Roland Rosenfeld (roland), Rene Engelhard (rene), Florian Lohoff (flo),
   Gerfried Fuchs (alfie), Joerg Jaspert (joerg), Frank Lichtenheld (djpig).

   Output from keycheck.sh 0x514B3E7C:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   pub  1024D/514B3E7C 2003-07-19 Florian Ernst <florian@uni-hd.de>
        Key fingerprint = 34F8 7997 8BC1 03F0 9C43  F3D7 B375 3E4D 514B 3E7C
   sig!        4743206C 2004-06-28   Joachim Breitner <mail@joachim-breitner.de>
   sig!        C3B2FCDE 2004-06-30   Gergely Nagy <algernon@bonehunter.rulez.org>
   sig!2       DA263218 2004-05-08   Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>
   sig!2       94C09C7F 2004-06-27   Peter Palfrader
   sig!2       64011A8B 2004-07-02   Jonathan Oxer <jon@oxer.com.au>
   sig!3       74E0B766 2004-06-27   Andreas Mueller <amu@debian.org>
   sig!3       A1696D2B 2004-06-27   Laurent Fousse <laurent@komite.net>
   sig!3       BD8B050D 2004-06-27   Roland Rosenfeld <roland@debian.org>
   sig!3       248AEB73 2004-06-28   Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>
   sig!3       75BE8097 2004-06-28   Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
   sig!3       16BD77C6 2004-07-01   Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@debian.org>
   sig!3       7E7B8AC9 2004-07-02   Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
   sig!3       5B713DF0 2004-07-05   Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
   [...]

   Applicant writes:
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was born on September, the 25th, 1977 in Detmold, Germany, as the
   second of (later) four sons in my family.
   [...]
   After finishing school and social service (mandatory) I started to
   study mathematics, physics and astronomy at the University of
   Heidelberg, Germany, but had to realize how I fooled myself into
   believing this could work out and had to reorientate with respect to
   my future career. Some lessons in philosophy, macro- and
   microeconomics later I finally settled down on japanology, psychology
   and sociology which I'm still studying today, slowly approaching my
   master degree now and all this time being accompanied by my (now)
   fiancée.
   [...]
   Back in Germany I installed Debian in March, the 17th, 2003. I can
   tell for sure, as this was basically the only Debian installation I've
   ever done... Since then I explored the system and read a lot,
   including lurking on the Debian mailinglists.
   On June, the 16th, 2003 I couldn't keep my mouth shut and started to
   post to the mailinglists. Somehow I didn't really manage to stop doing
   so... ;)
   But over time this proved not to be enough so I started to do some
   real work for Debian, and that's how I finally came here to NM.

   The (much) longer text he provided about himself can be found at
   http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/myintro.asc.

   Rafael Laboissiere (rafael) and Kenshi Muto (kmuto)).
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       florian
   Forward-Email: florian_ernst@gmx.net

Marc
--
$_=')(hBCdzVnS})3..0}_$;//::niam/s~=)]3[))_$(rellac(=_$({pam(esrever })e$.)4/3*
)e$(htgnel+23(rhc,"u"(kcapnu ,""nioj ;|_- |/+9-0z-aZ-A|rt~=e$;_$=e${pam tnirp{y