New package; need help!

Dear Debian Maintainers,

    I just built a package of a new sound utility.  I think I did it
wrong, and I would like to pass it over to a more capible person,
someone who has done this process before and understands it.

    The package is a GPL licenced sound studio, which I think debian
users might find useful.   I could potentially write a text manual, but
I couldn't handle the nroff formatting.

   The person who volenteers for this will recieve not only the binary
.deb files that I built, but the sources as well.  It is expected that
they will replace my name in all the forms as maintainer.

   Is such a person available?

                          Frank