   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x4CD6E3D2

pub  1024D/4CD6E3D2 2003-08-01 Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>
sig!3       4CD6E3D2 2003-08-01   Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>
sig!3       24291472 2003-08-08   Andrea Landaker (Qirien) <qirien@icecavern.net>
sig!2       C4A3823E 2003-11-16   Kevin M. Rosenberg <kmr@debian.org>
sub  2048g/B5E1285D 2003-08-01
sig!        4CD6E3D2 2003-08-01   Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>

Wesley writes:

Eventually, Linux became my main operating system. A big push here was
that the technical "community" I'd always belonged to moved to it from
OS/2. I later realized I was basically in "free software" community all
along--we developed code together, improved and shared it, always
released software with source code (otherwise, what good was it?)--we
just never had given it a name.
[...]
Well, that ended up being a bit long-winded. In summary, I'm an engineer
with a long history of supporting Free Software and community-based
software development. I've found Debian to align almost perfectly with
my goals to further the cause of freedom through technical and social
means.
<<<<<<

2. Philosophy and Procedures
   Wesley has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. very well.  He understands and agrees to abide
   by the Debian Social Contract.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Wesley has created and maintains the sng package. He answered
   all of the T&S questions very well.