AM report for David Nusinow <david_nusinow@yahoo.com>

Report for new developer applicant: David Nusinow

1. Identification & Background

  David was advocated by Michael Banck.
  GPG Keyid: 941D2496

  Output from 'gpg --check-sigs 941D2496':

  pub  1024D/941D2496 2002-11-18 David Nusinow <david_nusinow@yahoo.com>
  sig!3       941D2496 2002-11-18   David Nusinow <david_nusinow@yahoo.com>
  sig!        398A0C4A 2002-11-30   Michael Cardenas <mbc@debian.org>
  sig!3       68FD549F 2003-06-20   Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
  sub  1024g/8E3B6F85 2002-11-18
  sig!        941D2496 2002-11-18   David Nusinow <david_nusinow@yahoo.com>

David says about himself:

  I'm currently a first year PhD student studying molecular biology
  and living in Boston. I first started using Debian when potato was
  released, and I haven't looked back since then. I currently maintain
  pdb2dhl, configure-debian, and pwm, and I have recently ITP'd a game
  called epiar. I also bounce around quite a bit, doing miscellaneous
  work wherever I see a need for it, including d-i and the XSF. I love
  the simple idea of a community of people voluntarily coming together
  to build something like Debian, and I'm incredibly proud to be a
  part of it.

2. Philosophy and Procedures

David understands Debian philosophies and procedures very well.  He
was able to answer all my questions about Social Contract, DFSG, BTS
etc. to my satisfaction.

I am confident in David's knowledge in both philosophy and policy.

3. Tasks and Skills

David is maintainer of pdb2dhl, configure-debian, pwm.  All of them
are very well packaged.  David is also listed as a co-maintainer for

He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without major
problem.  David has proved he is able to maintain packages and to
contribute to Debian.

4. Recommendation

I recommend that David be accepted into the Debian project as a

  Account: dnusinow
  Forward-Email: david_nusinow@yahoo.com

 ; ;' ;      Debian GNU/Linux     |   Benjamin Drieu
 `. `'    http://www.debian.org/  |  <benj@debian.org>