AM report for David Nusinow <david_nusinow@yahoo.com>

Report for new developer applicant: David Nusinow

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

  David was advocated by Michael Banck.
  GPG Keyid: 941D2496

  Output from 'gpg --check-sigs 941D2496':

  pub  1024D/941D2496 2002-11-18 David Nusinow <david_nusinow@yahoo.com>
  sig!3       941D2496 2002-11-18   David Nusinow <david_nusinow@yahoo.com>
  sig!        398A0C4A 2002-11-30   Michael Cardenas <mbc@debian.org>
  sig!3       68FD549F 2003-06-20   Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
  sub  1024g/8E3B6F85 2002-11-18
  sig!        941D2496 2002-11-18   David Nusinow <david_nusinow@yahoo.com>

Background:

David says about himself:

  I'm currently a first year PhD student studying molecular biology
  and living in Boston. I first started using Debian when potato was
  released, and I haven't looked back since then. I currently maintain
  pdb2dhl, configure-debian, and pwm, and I have recently ITP'd a game
  called epiar. I also bounce around quite a bit, doing miscellaneous
  work wherever I see a need for it, including d-i and the XSF. I love
  the simple idea of a community of people voluntarily coming together
  to build something like Debian, and I'm incredibly proud to be a
  part of it.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------

David understands Debian philosophies and procedures very well.  He
was able to answer all my questions about Social Contract, DFSG, BTS
etc. to my satisfaction.

I am confident in David's knowledge in both philosophy and policy.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

David is maintainer of pdb2dhl, configure-debian, pwm.  All of them
are very well packaged.  David is also listed as a co-maintainer for
discover.

He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without major
problem.  David has proved he is able to maintain packages and to
contribute to Debian.

I recommend that David be accepted into the Debian project as a
developer.

  Account: dnusinow
  Forward-Email: david_nusinow@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Benjamin

--
  .''`.
 ; ;' ;      Debian GNU/Linux     |   Benjamin Drieu