AM report for Adam Kessel

AM report on Adam Kessel
by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================
I'm a third-year law student at Northeastern University School of Law and
a free software zealot.  As a developer, I intend to maintain several
perl libraries that have yet to enter Debian, and also several small perl
and python packages I've written myself.  I'm also very interested in the
politics and decisionmaking processes of Debian, and hope my legal skills
might eventually be useful to the project.  As a lawyer, I'd like to work
in areas involving electronic civil liberties and/or free software, and I
think my connection to the Debian community could be an important part of
that work.

ID
---
GPG key signed by Chris Hanson <cph@debian.org>
ID check passed

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Correctly answered P&P checks.
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintains sponsored packages shorlfilter and libwww-shorten. Also upstream
for shorlfilter.
Correctly answered the T&S questions.
T&S Check passed.

Recommendation
I recommend that Adam be accepted as a Debian maintainer

Debian login: ajkessel
Forwarding email: adam@bostoncoop.net

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer