AM report for Petra Malik

AM report on Petra Malik
by Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
==================================

Introduction:
I studied computer science and finished my PhD thesis a few months ago.
Currently, I am working as a research assistant at the University of
Waikato, New Zealand.
																				I installed my first Linux as an undergraduate student. That must be
about 8 or 10 years ago. Since then, I use Linux for almost everything
and also managed to stay with Linux at work where Windows was very
popular. I enjoy administering my Linux systems and playing around with
them (which makes my husband cry since he would never change a running
system ;-)

What would I like to do for Debian? First of all I would like to
continue maintaining my packages and probably adopt some more. I would
also like to explore some other areas of the project. I do have
experience with several programming languages, and could do some
testing, bugfixing, programming, and writing documenation.

ID
---
ID key signed by Jochen Voss <voss@debian.org>.
ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Correctly answered questions (by Matt Hope, similiar to mine) about
P&P.
P&P check passed.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Maintains sponsored packages cdargs and sgf2tex.
I had a look at cdargs and it looks fine.
T&S Check passed.

Recommendation
I recommend that Petra be accepted as a Debian maintainer

Debian login: petra
Forwarding email: Petra.Malik@xtra.co.nz

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer