Re: NM duties [was: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003]

Hi Marcello and all others!

Am 2003-07-13 18:05 +0200 schrieb Marcelo E. Magallon:
>  > Any comments?
>
>  Other than "we obviously agree with each other"? :-)

;-) Fine!

>  > (BTW: I'm an also an applicant, thus had to do the same).
>
>  "The same" meaning ... ?

The intended meaning was that I am not a DD talking about duties I
indend to burden someone else, but that I for myself must improve the
existing Debian system, too.

Have a nice evening!

P.S. Marcello, you set the mail-followup-to to include your address, I
hope, that's all right (if you are subscribed in spite of that).

Martin
--
Martin Pitt
home:  www.piware.de

Es gibt zwei Regeln für Erfolg im Leben:
1. Erzähle den Leuten nie alles, was Du weißt.