Re: Debian Application

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 03:19:37PM -0800, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
> I am discontinuing processing your application to become a Debian
> member (i.e., "rejecting" your application).

Err.  I should be a little more verbose.  Many months ago, you wished to
delay your application because you wanted to devote more time to your
studies.  Although I've sent you some email, I haven't heard back from
you in quite a while.  Therefore, rather than drag this process on
forever, I'm going to assume that becoming a Debian member is no longer
a priority in your life and I'm closing your application.

Yours, Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi
"Linux gives us the power to crush those that oppose us." - switchlinux