AM report for Martin Quinson

Report for new developer applicant Martin Quinson

1. Identification & Background

   Check with Keyid 0xE145F334.

   ID Check passed, Key signed by Nicolas Boullis.

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0xE145F334

pub  1024D/E145F334 2001-12-04 Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr>
sig 3       E145F334 2001-12-04   Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr>
sig         6D4FC66F 2002-05-29   Nicolas Boullis <nboullis@debian.org>
sub  1024g/640D068E 2001-12-04
sig         E145F334 2001-12-04   Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr>

2. Philosophy and Procedures
   Martin has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. satisfactorily after some clarification on some

3. Tasks and Skills
Martin's main interest is documentation and i18n/l10n, areas in which he
has done a lot of work. There is a long list of tasks he has already
performed before he even applied to be a Debian developer. The most
visible tasks are probably:
- Coordination of the French translation team since years
- Web translation infrastructure work
- misc l10n documentation in several Debian documents
- cleanup of rfc packages

A number of developers working in these areas have recommended Martin's

4. Recommendation
   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account: empty@debian.org
   Forward-Email: Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr

jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/