Re: Hiroyuki Inoue on hold

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 10:02:23PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> (if I may choose I take the one who applied today, just to be able to
> read the advocacy message :-)

<elmo> > Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10
	line summary;
<elmo> > note that this comment will be cited on a public mailing list):
<elmo> I am not really sure why I advocate him.  Maybe because he will
<elmo> kick me out of the project otherwise, I guess.

(changed line-wrap slightly to make it fit 72 chars)

Sombody wanted to send it to -curiosa, but apparently didn't.

cheers,

Michael