Re: AM report for Jochen Friedrich

Hi,
	just add another 2DKK :-)

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Craig Small wrote:

> Maintains sponsored packages darkice, sup.  He is also about to adopt
> libsnmp-session-perl.

Already adopted a few days ago. More than the 3/4 pkgs in main he
maintains in the IPv6 archive (source pkgs):

gnupg
ntp-unstable (of which he also a co-maintainer for the pkgs in main)
qpopper
uw-imapd

+ many other that have been removed from the archive, since Ipv6 patches
have been accepted upstream, like drac, cyrus21-imapd, and others.. sorry
that i can't remember all of them.

> Active also in the Debian IPv6 subproject.

More than active he is the one doing most of the job right now. Other than
packaging, he is helping me a lot in keeping the archive backend updated
and he is doing an incredible work behind the scenes that it will be
announced as soon as it will be completed.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html