Re: AM Report for Joseph Nahmias

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:09:20PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Report for applicant Joseph Nahmias <joe@nahmias.net>:

> Account Name Request and email address:
>    Account: jello
>    Forward-Email: joe@nahmias.net

> Conclusion
> --------------------------

> I recommend Joseph be added to the Debian ranks so that he may maintain
> the packages he already has in Debian directly, continue to help Anthony
> Towns with release work, more easily help Josip Rodin with the list
> archives work, help with the debian installer and generally do more
> excellent work for Debian and our users.  Anthony contacted me directly
> via IRC and explained that he'd like to see Joseph become a DD due to
> some of the work he's already done on -release.

I would like to add my voice to this recommendation for the same
reason.  Joe is taking a very active interest in the release process,
demonstrating that he is already making valuable contributions to the
project.  We could use more developers like Joe who are willing to go
beyond maintaining their little corner of the archive.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer