Re: old/incorrect entries in the NM database

* Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2003-08-25 21:54]:
> while looking through the list of fellow applicants like me on
> nm.debian.org I noticed that several applicants listed as "waiting
> for DAM" actually have comments by TBM and others reverting them to
> a earlier state.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to update, i.e. clear, the relevant fields in
> the applicants application? That way the applicant will be show with

Oh, you have that nasty habit of repeating stuff on mailing lists when
you're clearly given an answer on IRC.  I told you that it doesn't
really matter either way because I know what's going on.  Those people
are basically at FD waiting stage but since that doesn't exist they
are at DAM waiting (but marked as incomplete).

> If noone objects I'm willing to go through the list and mail the
> respective AMs to take care of the changes at hand.

Yeah, I object.  These are really old applicants and some of their AMs
are not active anymore.  Once the applicants get back with the stuff I
require I will assign them new AMs and stuff.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com