Re: Big problem - GnuPG key deleted

On Monday, Jul 14, 2003, at 14:53 US/Eastern, Filip Van Raemdonck wrote:

I know I wouldn't remember everyone's face I have met for keysigning in
the past, or if I remembered the face I wouln't always be sure (s)he was claiming to be the same person back then as (s)he is claiming to be now.
I equally wouldn't trust anyone else to do so.

I'd assume that if you signed the key due to seeing, e.g., a government-issued photo ID, you'd happily revoke the signature upon the presentation of the same.