Re: AM Report for Roland Stigge

P.S. Please sign every mail you send to me with your GPG key or I can't
     accept them!

this is from the first contact template :-)

Thanks
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html