waiting for T&S questions

Hello all,

Hope thats the right way/list for this question.

I'm currently in the new maintainer queue[1], and I have successfully
passed the P&P questions step on 15.12.02.

Since this day I'm waiting for the next steps or questions from my AM.

After some ping mails to my AM, I haven't got any further tasks or
instructions. Seems to me, thats he is very bussy at the moment.

Because the december 2002 is so long ago, I would like to ask if there
is something what I can do at this point?
Any ideas or proposals for me?

Many thanks for your help
Thorsten

[1] http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=tsauter%40gmx.net