AM summary for Teófilo Ruiz Suárez

Summary for Teófilo Ruiz Suárez <teo@adala.org>

Identity
--------

Teo's key is signed by Debian developer Amaya Rodrigo Sastre:

pub  1024D/420718E6 2002-02-04 Teófilo Ruiz Suárez <teo@adala.org>
sig!3       420718E6 2002-08-08   Teófilo Ruiz Suárez <teo@adala.org>
sig!3       3FCC2A90 2002-11-17   Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya.rodrigo@hispalinux.es>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Teo showed a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedure,
explaining the Social Contract and DFSG and how to use the BTS.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Teo decided to adopt Boa, which has been sitting in wnpp for some time.
To verify his skills I asked him to repackage it without the aid of
debhelper, which he did with no input from me other than a few cosmetic
issues, which were quickly fixed.

Recommendation
I recommend that Teo be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: teo
Forwarding email: teo@adala.org

J.

--