Re: AM Report for Week Ending 23 Feb 2003

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
> [...] no need to answer them now.  Also, they were not asked before
> (although I asked other ones before.  The old ones were about P&P, the
> current ones about T&S).

Sorry to contradict you in public, but "Philosophy&Proecures" (sic) in the
email suggests otherwise.  Are these form emails and I got the wrong one?
That would explain why I think I've answered those questions before.

I'm not against form emails being used.  In fact, I think some more
automated emails could help everyone involved (NMs, AMs, desk and DAM) to
run the process more smoothly, keep the database weeded and generally know
where they stood.

On an aside, I found it interesting to see that of the four DPL platforms,
only tbm makes a reference to "fixing" NM but doesn't say how...

MJR