Reject of Rüdiger Kuhlmann

Hi

I reject the application of Rüdiger Kuhlmann.
This is not a valuation of his Skills, we havent started with T&S and i
havent got a reply to my P&P mail.

Its because i cant approve a NM that works against Debians Users (read
-devel, the big thread about micq package removal, he inserted code
(obfuscated) that makes the package unusable for Debian users).
Even if he doesnt like how a maintainer does his work this way is not
acceptable imo.

--
bye Joerg
2.5 million B.C.: OOG the Open Source Caveman develops the axe and