Re: Warning about Debian New Maintainer Application

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Craig Small wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 11:10:48AM +0300, Shiju p. Nair wrote:
> > Am currently mainatains two packages ( libnet-easytcp-perl & libmng )
> > both sponsored by Tony Mancil and am interested in adopting more
> > orphaned packages. But Tony no longer responds to my email for unknown
> > reason. Its now
>
> That's a concern, Tony has been one of the more active advocates.
> Hope everything is ok.

I'm here, I've just been very slow to respond recently.  (Too many high
priority Real Life(tm) processes for the 'ole scheduler to handle without
thrashing...)  I've contacted madhu privately about sponsoring some
orphaned packages.

Cheers,
tony

  tony@mancill.com     |  An ounce of perception,