Andrea Capriotti on hold

Hi,

I just put Andrea Capriotti on hold. I sent him the T&S questions on
Dec, 12th and received no answer for two weeks. Then I asked him why
(around Christmas) and he explained me that he has no time and would
going to reply at the bginning of January.

I then waited and asked him again, the same play with other dates
continued; he always excused himself with "no time".

Last week, I set him a limit to the end of this week for at least
answering and said him that I am going to put him on hold unless he
answers during this week...

He didn't and now we have Sunday, 23:59 here, the time's gone and he's
on hold...

(most of the askings and his explanations about time were done on
ICQ..)

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73