   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD, dido@debian.org

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x5623FC45

pub  1024D/5623FC45 2002-09-18 Tommaso Moroni <tommaso.m@tiscalinet.it>
sig!3       5623FC45 2002-09-18   Tommaso Moroni <tommaso.m@tiscalinet.it>
sig!2       CEDBBB50 2002-11-03   Paolo Didone (dido) <dido@prosa.it>
sub  1024g/CB2E2DB6 2002-09-18
sig!        5623FC45 2002-09-18   Tommaso Moroni <tommaso.m@tiscalinet.it>

   Tommaso writes:

I began to use Linux in 1999 after a friend of mine introduced it to me.
I've always been attracted by the philosophy behind it, and in
particular by how people could develop good software without being payed.
That's why, after half year switching from a distribution to another, I
finally chose Debian as my preferred one. After a while I decided to
contribute to Debian in some way, and given the fact I hadn't much
programming experience those days, I joined the Debian Description
Translation Project efforts. Since I began to attend university I've
gained some experience, so I adopted an orphaned Debian package (dact).

I would like to contribute mainly as a package maintainer, even if I'd
like to help with the debian-installer and by writing man pages, as well
as translating as I did in the past.

I want to volunteer my time to Debian because after all this years using
it I'd like to return the favour. Besides by adopting a package I learnt
a lot of things I otherwise would have never learnt. And finally I think
Debian is an effort where the ideals of Free Software give tangible results.
<<<<<<

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Tommaso has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. satisfactorily.  He understands and agrees to abide
   by the Debian Social Contract.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Tommaso has adopted an orphaned Debian package dact.  On my review,
   I found two minor problems with the package that he figured out
   with a some hints. He also answered my other Questions regarding
   T&S satisfactorily.

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal