Free NM slots

Unfortunately, the maximum applicants each AM is willing to accept
(and therefore how many free slots there are) doesn't reflect reality
anymore for many AMs (due to satie).  If you could update your profile
(or just tell me) that would be appreciated.

In particular, I'm thinking of walters, treinen, schizo, noodles,
mako, madhack and kraai who all have free slots according to the
database (but not according to what I remember).

Of course, if you want to raise your max applicants, you can do that
too... *dreaming*

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com