Simulpic

Hi,

i noticed that the 16F84 simulator Simulpic has been orphaned by its
previous maintainer Sam Tardieu.

i would like to maintain this package as i have used it quite
extensively and studied the source code. i noticed that it is simulating
16c84, an obsolete device. microchip has replaced this device with 16f84.
i have changed the code to simulate 16f84. also, i fixed some critical
bugs and added docs in english (currently, the docs are only in italian).

pls. let me know the procedure for adopting this package. btw, i dont
know any of the existing developers to be my advocate. is it still
possible to become a maintainer?

thanks,
Deva Seetharam