Re: cvs-buildpackage: cvs-inject errors

On Thursday, August 29, 2002, at 01:48 AM, David D.W. Downey wrote:

<pgpkeys> in ~/.cvsdeb.conf I have DEBUG=1 then conf_prefix=debian then
          conf_workdir="/home/gpgkeys/Projects/debian/$package"
<pgpkeys> I'm following the HOWTO.gz in the /usr/share/doc/cvs-buildpackage/
          directory.
<pgpkeys> CVSROOT='/home/gpgkeys/Projects'

..snip..

cvs [import aborted]: attempt to import the repository

You workdir can NOT be the same as your CVSROOT. Hence the reason you are getting an error that you are trying to import the repository, it's because you are.

--
Paul Baker

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
         -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc