Re: Becoming an AM?

Hi Andrew!

You wrote:

> I hear you're a little short of application managers at the moment.
> Can you give me a rough estimate (to within half an order of
> magnitude, perhaps) of how long it takes to process an application

This depends very much on the applicant in question. Some can be handled
in 30 minutes, other need much more feedback. I'm not sure how many
"hard" applicants there are these days though, with the advocating thing
in place.

> and how many I might expect to be given?

You can set the amount you want on a website.

I think you should mail to new-maintainer@debian.org.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |