Miguel Goncalves' application should be removed

Miguel has been on hold for a long time now, at his own
request. Recently, I mailed him, and told him that I plan to request
his removal from the list of applicants, due to the year-long silence
(of course, I also told him he is free to reapply anytime he thinks he
can complete the process).

Quoting his response:

> I don't see a possible cooperation with the Debian Project in a near future
> as I was invited to work on a CERN project starting in September.
>
> I am also involved in other projects related to free software (as in
> speech) that take to much time of my spare time.

So, his application should be removed from the database.

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy, Miguel's ex-AM