AM summary for Morten Hustveit

Hi

Report for new developer applicant Morten Hustveit <mortehu@ifi.uio.no>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0x7665A8B7:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD,

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x

pub  1024D/7665A8B7 2002-05-28 Morten Hustveit <mortehu@student.matnat.uio.no>
     Key fingerprint = 9EBF B262 6A56 C842 4CA5  3E6B E3DF 7A57 7665 A8B7
sig!3       7665A8B7 2002-05-28   Morten Hustveit <mortehu@student.matnat.uio.no>
sig!        83E5110F 2002-06-02   Ove Kaaven <ovek@arcticnet.no>
sig!        103D398F 2002-08-03   Tore Anderson <tore@linpro.no>
uid                            Morten Hustveit <mortehu@ifi.uio.no>
sig!3       7665A8B7 2002-05-28   Morten Hustveit <mortehu@student.matnat.uio.no>
sig!        83E5110F 2002-06-02   Ove Kaaven <ovek@arcticnet.no>
sig!        103D398F 2002-08-03   Tore Anderson <tore@linpro.no>
sub  1024g/C5FD3AA8 2002-05-28 [expires: 2003-05-28]
sig!        7665A8B7 2002-05-28   Morten Hustveit <mortehu@student.matnat.uio.no>

   Comments about Applicant and what he writes:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
I'm currently a undergraduate at the Department of Informatics at the
University of Oslo, Norway.  I intend to package free software (and free
software only) for the Debian project.  On my own computers I use nothing but
free software.  I first got into GNU/Linux through a friend who gave me a CD
with Red Hat Linux 5.2, used different version of said operating system until
I discovered Debian was way better.  I want to volunteer because I want all
proprietary software to be obsoleted.  I don't believe people should need to
do redundant work, because it stalls technological growth.
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Morten has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Morten is Maintainer of texify' and kde-icons-crystal, all Packages
   in sid. He also packaged a pre-version of sane.sf.net, without debhelper.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:  morten
   Forward-Email: mortehu@ifi.uio.no

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!