Re: Can a package that is not destined for Debian be used for tasks&skills

    Andrew> I'm generally looking for both the ability to create
    Andrew> packages and the ability to do a good job of maintaining
    Andrew> them; I see no reason why these should be demonstrated on
    Andrew> the same package or packages, as long as they are
    Andrew> demonstrated somehow.

    Andrew> In this case, if they don't already have some other
    Andrew> package in the archive, I would expect them to get one
    Andrew> there before recommending them.

I'm not requiring that in this case because they've been using the
packages enough themselves that they've demonstrated the ability to
fix the bugs they found, update changelog appropriately, etc etc.

I will require they have some specific task they plan to do for Debian
that requires an account.