AM summary for Jonathan Oxer

Summary for Jonathan Oxer <jon@ivt.com.au>

Identity
--------

Jonathan's key is signed by Debian developer Brian May.

pub  1024D/64011A8B 2002-04-03 Jonathan Oxer <jon@ivt.com.au>
sig!       64011A8B 2002-04-03  Jonathan Oxer <jon@ivt.com.au>
sig!       00530C24 2002-04-08  Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>
sub  2048g/D63C6B0F 2002-04-03
sig!       64011A8B 2002-04-03  Jonathan Oxer <jon@ivt.com.au>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Jonathan has clearly explained the Social Contract and DFSG to me. He
know about how to deal with the BTS, what software counts as Free and
agrees to uphold Debian's aims.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Jonathan has packaged apt-cacher as well as contributing to the
development of it. The package appears to be of good quality.

Recommendation
I recommend that Jonathan be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: jon
Forwarding email: jon@ivt.com.au

J.

--
                                            jid: noodles@jabber.earth.li
"Yield to temptation, it may not pass your