AM Report on Carlo Contavalli

AM's Final Report for Carlo Contavalli <ccontavalli@libero.it>

Carlo Contavalli has completed the new-maintainer checklist to my
satisfaction.  I recommend that he be accepted as a Debian developer.

        First name: Carlo
         Last name: Contavalli
    Current e-mail: <ccontavalli@libero.it>
    Desired e-mail: ccontavalli@debian.org, forwarded to ccontavalli@libero.it

Identification

Carlo has provided the following public key:

pub  1024D/1A686975 2001-04-30 Carlo Contavalli <ccontavalli@libero.it>
sig!       1A686975 2002-03-02  Carlo Contavalli <ccontavalli@libero.it>
uid                            Carlo Contavalli <ccontavalli@mail.com>
sig!       1A686975 2001-04-30  Carlo Contavalli <ccontavalli@libero.it>
sig?       3BED2199 2002-01-25
sig!       6538F5BF 2002-01-25  Mattia Monga <monga@debian.org>
sub  4096g/ABA3332E 2001-04-30
sig!       1A686975 2001-04-30  Carlo Contavalli <ccontavalli@libero.it>

As his key has been signed by Mattia Monga <monga@debian.org>
He has passed the identification check.

Philosophy and Procedures

Carlo explicitly agreed the Debian Social Contract and understand
Debian Free Software Guildelines.  He shows good understanding our
philosophy and free software.

Tasks and Skills

Carlo is maintainer of ne package via sponsorship.
It's lintian clean, and seems good.
He show me other package wipl - a daemon to monitor networks.
It has some problem, which is bashism in debian/rules. I tell
him this and he said he'd fix this. His package is almost fine.

Evaluation and Check-in

I believe that Carlo will be a good contribution to the Debian
family.  He would be a good package maintainer.  I hereby recommend
Calro be accepted as an official Debian maintainer.

Regarding e-mail arrangements, please setup the following:

   ccontavalli@debian.org forwarded to ccontavalli@libero.it