Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:09:45 -0700
From: Joel Baker <joel@lightbearer.com>
To: Domenico Andreoli <cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it>
Subject: Re: New Debian Maintainer: joel@lightbearer.com

After asking on debian-devel, and checking the key-signers page, there do
not appear to be any available in my immediate area (there are some about
an hour and a half away, but I can't easily get there). See below, again.

I'm in the Denver, CO metro area. The closest developers I've been able
to find are in the Boulder/Fort Collins area (which is significantly
north of here). However, I can easily send you a GPG-signed copy of my
driver's license, and the name of the CEO of the consulting company that
I work for (verifiable from their website), who can confirm my identity.

----- End forwarded message -----

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50