Re: AM Report for Andre Luis Lopes

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 09:49:02PM -0800, Mike Markley wrote:
> I am pleased to report that Andre Luis Lopes has, to the best of my
> ability to judge, satisfied the requirements for becoming a Debian
> maintainer.
>
> Tasks & Skills
> --------------
> Andre maintains the admwebuser package, which is lintian-clean, functional,
> and demonstrates the abilities one would expect of a package maintainer. He
> is also active in the Debian-BR Project, a project aimed at advancing
> Debian within Brazil and at making it easier to use for Portuguese speakers
> and Brazilian users. This includes a great deal of translation work.  Andre
> also expresses a desire to contribue to the QA group.

Being a -boot reader I can say he has done tons of work to assure that
Woody will ship with complete Brazilian install support.
I'm happy to see him joining us.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E