Identification:
-----

pub  1024D/B34A0F1D 2002-01-01 Florian M. Weps (private) <fweps@pop.agri.ch>
sig        B34A0F1D 2002-01-01  Florian M. Weps (private) <fweps@pop.agri.ch>
sig        6ADBB200 2002-01-09  Michel Daenzer <daenzer@debian.org>

Background:
------

Florian says of himself:
        I'm a 29 year old ex-physicist Unix (Tru64, AIX, Solaris) sysadmin;
        I work at a company which provides all sorts of services for financial
        institutions. I am married; we have a daughter.

        I'd like to contribute time and effort to keeping Debian a high-quality
        Free Software distribution. I use it at home and at work for my
        workstation. I have access to Alpha, Sparc, and PowerPC (both Apple and
        IBM) systems, as well as i386, so I will be able to test my packages
        on a sizeable part of the platforms supported by Debian. (SQLRelay
        is not 64-bit clean; maybe I can help make it so). I have benefitted
        tremendously from Free Software, and I feel my skills and my position
        now enable me to contribute to the cause.

Philosophy & Procedures:
-----

Florian has proven to my satisfaction that he understands and agrees with
both the Debian policy and the procedures for Debian developers. He has
agreed to abide by the terms of the DMUP.

Tasks & Skills:
-----

Florian is the current maintainer of mozilla-locale-de-at; which is
available in unstable and testing. It is lintian clean and a well put
together package.

I recommend that Florian be accepted as a Debian Maintainer.

Debian login: fmw
forwarding email: fweps@pop.agri.ch

-Thom

--
Thom May	 || [...] and the French an excuse to use their traditional
thom@debian.org	 || battle cry. -- Firebeard