AM summary for Patrick Patterson

Summary for Patrick Patterson <ppatters@nit.ca>

Identity
--------
Patricks pgp key is signed by Avery Pennarun <apenwarr@debian.org>
who is a Debian developer. He has also created a gpg-key that is
signed by his pgp key.  His pgp key is from 1997 and
signed by Avery before he become a DD. Avery was also the one that
advocated him.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Patrick have been using Debian almost as long as Avery and maintains
several unoffical .deb pacakges. He is also a security consultant and
experienced with PKI systems.

He understands the Social Contract and have agreed to it. He also
know how to handle bugs, ITPs and how to leave Debian. I even learned
some new things from him, even if I have been a DD for more than a year.

Task & Skills
-------------
Hi has written KWvDial, and KDirAdm (KDE Directory Administrator),
and did up the Debian packaging for both of those. He is also the current
upstream maintainer for WvDial, WvStreams, Retchmail, WvTFTPd. Once he
becomes a DD he will take care of all of these except WvDial since
Baruch Even is the maintainer of that package. The pacakges works fine
acording to himself. He has noticed some policy violations in his packages but
they are about to be fixed soon.

Recommendation
I recommend that Richard be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: ppatters
Forwarding email: ppatters@nit.ca

/  opal@debian.org                     Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|  opal@lysator.liu.se                 584 36 LINKÖPING         |
|  +46 (0)13-17 69 83                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |