AM summary for Jeremy Malcolm

Summary for Jeremy Malcolm <Jeremy@Malcolm.wattle.id.au>

Identity
--------

Jeremy's key is signed by Debian developer James Bromberger.

pub   768R/C3D89001 1995-12-31 Jeremy M. Malcolm <terminus@terminus.net.au>
sig        0917A9E4 2001-09-15  James Bromberger <james@pelicanmanufacturing.com.au>
sig        C3D89001 2000-09-07  Jeremy M. Malcolm <terminus@terminus.net.au>
uid                            Jeremy M. Malcolm <Jeremy@Malcolm.wattle.id.au>
sig        0917A9E4 2001-09-15  James Bromberger <james@pelicanmanufacturing.com.au>
sig        C3D89001 1999-01-15  Jeremy M. Malcolm <terminus@terminus.net.au>

This is an RSA key, but he has a DSA key signed by his RSA key for
package uploading purposes (0xD2AB2220).

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Jeremy has presented seminar papers on open source and understands the
Social Contract and the DSFG. He knows about when to NMU, where to ask
for help if he needs it and how to approach making software more free
(such as when it depends on non-free software).

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Jeremy has packaged gtkgrepmail, of which he is the upstream maintainer.
The package was lintian clean without any need of input from me. He has
also written various other pieces of software.

Recommendation
I recommend that Jeremy be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: terminus
Forwarding email: Jeremy@Malcolm.wattle.id.au

J.

--
  Time is an illusion. Lunchtime   |  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux Developer
            doubly so.             | : :' :  Happy to accept PGP signed