Re: debs

> Is there any program for creating debian packages? I trying to do
> good package hand by hand, but after dh_make, --prefix=/usr......
> and dpkg-buildpackage in the output there are binaries in /bin,
> not /usr/bin - I don't know what I do wrong, so I think "maybe is
> some program for create debs easly?". Can you help me?

I'd suggest you take a look at the maint-guide package, maybe you'll
find the answer to your questions there. I'd also suggest
debian-policy and the developers-reference, both are a good (and
highly recommended) reading.

BTW, this questions belongs more to debian-mentors@ than
debian-newmaint, I think.