AM Summary for Kenneth Pronovici <pronovic@ieee.org>

pub  1024D/3CD95104 2001-07-27 Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@ieee.org>
sig!        206C5AFD 2002-04-15   Chad C. Walstrom <chewie@debian.org>
sig!        AE4B5D92 2002-04-15   Scott M. Dier <sdier@cs.umn.edu>

Kenneth writes about himself:

> If you'd like a little more background about who I am... I'm 27, and I
> live just outside Minneapolis, Minnesota.  I have a B.S. in Electrical
> Engineering (double-major in Computer Science) from Marquette University
> in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  I work for Northwest Airlines in their
> Middleware Services department.  Most of what I do for Northwest is C
> and shell programming, but I'll be moving toward a Java development
> support role as we roll out our J2EE infrastructure later this year.

Philosophy and procedures

Kenneth understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks and skills

Kenneth has packaged babygimp, libnbio2-java, xmltv, and a small pile
of assorted perl modules. I've checked several of these, and they seem

I recommend that Kenneth be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: pronovic
Forwarding email: pronovic@ieee.org

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK