Matt Sullivan placed on hold

I've placed Matt Sullivan on hold. I initially contacted Matt Sep 23,
2002. He replied back with his initial information Oct 6. I sent him
Policy and Procedure questions on Oct 6 and received initial answers
on Oct 20. I sent Technical and Skills questions on Oct 20, but still
have not received them. On Nov 13, in response to my query, Matt asked
for a few more days to finish his answers . He's been busy with a new
baby due to arrive.  I've not heard back from him since that time.

On Dec 2, I sent him e-mail advising that I've placed his application
on hold and invited him to finish his application when he has time
available.

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal